Intelligent Luxury Stylellectuals: Jane Austen Pride & Prejudice

Written by Stephanie Taylor

Pride and Prejudice written by Jane Austen 

Jewelry.  Why are her novels loved by myself, and other women who love peace. Who love fashion.  I have feminine passion. I am love. I love men. Jane Austen's men's characters love to read.  Men love to write love letters.  I have to re-read Jane Austen.  Novels written by Jane Austen - are read on horseback.  Wear a helmet on horses.   Novels about Slovenian royals - excluding with all devotion to Russia. U.S.S.R.. Back in the USSR!  - Rolling Stones.   Saving people who were born in poverty from poverty with love of men.  Covered carriage sabbatical.  Stylish trunks for bedrooms and rooms in the mansion.  Duplex in the sky.  "I finally get a piece of the pie" - The Jeffersons. 

Is that ruching on the dress that ... ?  Love of empire waist dresses with scoop or square necklines and long skirts that sing to the floor skirt.

Dresses, house, table, beds, ladies' hats, and hairstyles in  films based on  the author Jane Austen's novels.  Military parade uniform styles. U.S. Post office loves love letters.  Serenity in sunday carriage rides in the country - United Kingdom.  I had a paperback copy of all the novels - I think.  I think I need a hardback paper copy of the Jane Austen novels.

Vanity Fair by William Makepeace Thackeray ladies' characters used fabric curls. Compare the characters.  The characters in Vanity Fair and Jane Austen's novels.

My father - fathers in novels like Jane Austen need husbands.  I love father. 

Comments

Popular Posts