University of Pennsylvania - Department of English - 50 Book List



Written by Stephanie Taylor


I think I desire to read or re-read these books.  I read may books at Temple University that I probably won't share with you.  I probably will re-read many of the books I read at Temple University. Essays were also read by me at Temple University.   At Temple University it was required that we read literature about U.S. race relations in our race relations courses.  I believe that Temple University is amazing because the European - Americans were required to register and take classes about cultural human race relations. 

Anna Karenina - I pray to read another translation. Maybe the United Kingdom english version of Jane Austen's classic novels. I plan to read most of the classics. Classic novels that have characters who are married are good fiction literature to me.  Adventures to the past or the future are fun too.     

barnesandnoble.com

booksamillion.com

Your local independent bookstore.

english.upenn.edu/graduate/requirements-rules-procedures/first-year-oral-exam/50-book-list


Penguin Random Classics

penguinclassics.com

Signet Classics

penguin.com/static/pages/signetclassics/teachersguides

Comments

Popular Posts