It was Founder's Day Yesterday - Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. Founder's Day - The Brothers! The Fine Men!

Written by Stephanie Taylor
She is a White House Correspondent and Owner, Editor-in-Chief, and video host of Intelligent Luxury. Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority scholarship awardee. Temple University is one of my alma maters - She attended several colleges in high school. She was the Jewelry Contributor at Engagement 101 magazine, a consumer bridal magazine. She also worked at a radio station in New York City.  She plans literary events, fashion events, business events, and special events. She is single and waiting for a real man.

It was Founder's Day, yesterday, December 4, 2019.  Black and Gold. I loved most of my life - especially dancing with the men of the Black and Gold! I love dancing at parties to music with the men of Alpha Phi Alpha!  Did I dance with the men in the Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity? Ohh my secret! - New Edition. Temple University is my alma mater.  Stepping!  I love when the men step for their fraternity!  Step shows are where men step and dance to music to honor Africa!  Women step in shows too. I love men!   They, the men of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Incorporated, are primarily philanthropists. The men in Africa stepped to music. Thanks Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc..

Mr. Michael Jordan is a fraternity member.  He is a Kappa. He is a member of the Kappa Alpha Si Fraternity, Inc..  They dance with red and white canes and frequently wear red cardigan sweaters.  Mr. Shaquille O'Neal is an Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. member!  Mr. Steve Harvey is Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.. Ms. Sheryl Underwood, the co-host of CBS's television show The Talk, is a Zeta Phi Beta.  Go college attendees and graduates.  Stay in the Air. Air Jordan.

I just saw this lady do a split after a cartwheel during a step show on Instagram! Copyright law.




Comments

Popular Posts