ELEGANT LUXURY DIAMOND FINE JEWELRY DESIGNERS SPECIAL TO ME: Paul Morelli, Chopard, and Sidney Garber

Written by Stephanie Taylor 
She is a White House Correspondent and Owner, Editor-in-Chief, and video host of Intelligent Luxury. Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority scholarship awardee. Temple University is one of my alma maters - she attended several colleges in high school. She was the Jewelry Contributor at Engagement 101 magazine, a consumer bridal magazine. She also worked at a radio station in New York City. She plans literary events, fashion events, business events, and special events. She is single and waiting for a real man - a single or divorced man.


As I read the New York Times I dreamed of writing about fine jewelry.
I love men who purchase fine diamond jewelry for me. I worked as an affiliate publisher for The New York Times in the past. Reading the sunday edition of The New York Times travels the mind.  I love reading The New York Times Book Review Holiday Books edition - I plan to start reading it today. Wear fine diamond jewelry with your Air Jordans apparel and accessories for the ladies!
jordan.com  Libraries usually have old copies of The New York Times and old jewelry advertisements.

Diamond Jewelry Designers

Chopard chopard.com

Paul Morelli paulmorelli.com  Sold at select Bloomingdale's bloomingdales.com

Graff graff.com


I walked on genteel Madison Avenue in New York City to visit potential clients!  I love window shopping on New York City's Madison Avenue. Hello to all my 5th Avenue security guards and boutique employees.

Chanel chanel.com 
F.P. Journe fpjourne.com
Paul Ka pauleka.com
Kwiat kwiat.com
Vacheron Constantin vacheron-constantin.com
Buccellati buccellati.com
De Beers debeers.com 
Bottega Veneta bottegaveneta.com
Pomellato pomellato.com

Comments

Popular Posts