Elegant Luxury Diamond Fine Jewelry Designers Special to Me: De Beers, Monique Pean (Haitian), Hearts on Fire, Michael M., and Cartier.

Written by Stephanie Taylor
She is a White House Correspondent and Owner, Editor-in-Chief, and video host of Intelligent Luxury. Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority scholarship awardee. Temple University is one of my alma maters - She attended several colleges in high school. She was the Jewelry Contributor at Engagement 101 magazine, a consumer bridal magazine. She also worked at a radio station in New York City.  She plans literary events, fashion events, business events, and special events. She is single and waiting for a real man - a single or divorced man.



Shop during your lunch hour to stay happy!  Couture jewelry is alive when it is embedded with diamonds!  Should I wear diamond fine jewelry to the White House? Which jewelry designer should I wear to The White House? I plan to wear an advertisers jewelry! Smile.  Ignite love in to your life with Hearts on Fire. I pray to frequently travel to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to purchase cheesesteaks for my mother and I.  I eat the beef and cheese - not the bread frequently. I order my cheesesteaks ...  .  Kobe beef! I ate Kobe beef at President Donald Trump party!  Good beef! 
Kobe Bryant, retired NBA player and book publisher, wears a nice diamond men's wedding ring. Men should buy a men's wedding ring embedded with diamonds!  

Fine Jewelry Designers 
De Beers debeers.com
Cartier cartier.com
Monique Pean moniquepean.com 
Tiffany & Co. tiffany.com 
Harry Winston harrywinston.com Sunflower by Harry Winston
Platinum Jewelry
Michael M. michaelmcollection.com
Christopher Designs christopherdesigns.com
Pandora Jewelry pandoragroup.com
A. Jaffe ajaffe.com 
Kirk Kara kirkkara.com   Filigree. 
Simon G. simongjewelry.com 
Tacori tacori.com
Hearts on Fire heartsonfire.com  Heart shapes in the diamond's cut. 
Alex Sepkus African inspired. 
LeVian jared.com

Comments

Popular Posts