Mayor de Blasio Will kick off the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon on Staten Island on Sunday.

Written by Stephanie Taylor, Editor-in-Chief, Intelligent Luxury

The TCS New York City Marathon is on Staten Island on Sunday.  I love Staten Island, New York. Mayor de Blasio plans to be at the TCS New York City Marathon.  Staten Island is the brother borough!  They are brothers and sisters to everyone - everyone is sweet to people on Staten Island.  Staten Island has beaches and bridges; and has books at the Staten Island Mall. Boots too! Staten Island women are fashion trendsetters. The runners are stride to Central Park in Manhattan. Water to grass they race to the park, my park, New York's Governor Cuomo's park!  Central Park - where it's safe to be in love. I Love New York! I sing. I sing because ...

Drive on the Verrazano Bridge to greet the air, like Michael Jordan, up in the air the Gravesend Bay  runs to the kill, Arthur Kill. Look at Brooklyn, look at Staten Island.  I think that if levitate when I am on the Verrazano Bridge! I want to swing from the bridge - its tall - taller than Kobe Bryant. God should give us an event to walk through New York City's neighborhoods without cars for day with a tour guide.

Are planning to run next year's marathon?  What do you wear to run a marathon? Should businesses sponsor any marathon? What signs should purchase to market your business to marathon runners and spectators? What promotional items should you use?



Comments

Popular Posts