Commuter Books:The Paris Seamstress and Trigger: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us


Written by Stephanie Taylor, Intelligent Luxury's Owner. Sometimes I edit live on my smartphone!

I love bus drives and train engineers! SEPTA riders, New Jersey Transit riders,  Metro - North riders, Chicago Transit Authority riders, and LIRR, all bus riders read the The Paris Seamstress by Natasha Lester and Trigger: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us by Donald J. Trump, Junior.  I commuted to New York City via New Jersey Transit and Metro - North. I rode the el - I love Chicago Transit Authority men who helped with el! Take the el from the airport to downtown Chi - cago! Books are special gifts.   Barnes & Noble and Books - A- Million.


Commuters should read:

 The Milk Street Cookbook:The Definit ive Guide to the New Home Cooking, Including Every Recipe from Every Episode of the TV Show, 2017-2020 by Christopher Kimball

MICHAEL JORDAN'S RESTAURANTS


Michael Jordan's Steak House Chicago
mjshchicago.com

Michael Jordan's Steak House Washington State
mjshilani.com

Michael Jordan's Steak House Connecticut
mjshconnecticut.com

Comments

Popular Posts