B.E.T.. Tyler Perry’s New Original Dramas Will Now Premiere on Wednesday, October 23 at 9 PM and 10 PM E.S.T. Respectively (previously October 9). “Sistas” premieres Wednesday, October 23 at 10 PM E.S.T. on BET


Written by Stephanie Taylor 

#THEOVALONBET and #SISTASONBET

Tyler Perry's an actor. Tyler Perry is a playwright. Intelligent Luxury's playwright seminar is being planned to be in the future. I am a White House Correspondent - I think The Oval will be interesting.  Sistas too.  How is society similar to a Tyler Perry film?  Theology in Tyler Perry's television shows are my favorite recurring plot and scripted words subjects. I studied theology, I didn't major in theology, at Temple University.  Christianity in Tyler Perry's films and television shows is promoted to be the way of life to keep you stellar.  Film your next film in Georgia, the state in the United States of America. Are their theaters in Atlanta's airports? Can I watch B.E.T. at the fitness center? 


Source: B.E.T. (Black Entertainment Television)

Comments

Popular Posts