Stirstration Recipe: Black Hamburger Chili with Hot Sauce Recipe for Lunch and Dinner

Written by Stephanie Taylor, Editor-in-Chief, Intelligent Luxury and White House Correspondent


McCormick Beverage Recipe: Blueberry Vanilla “Lemonade” Shaved Ice Mocktail 


If you read this you get a recipe.

I started cooking vegetarian chili. Olive oil was placed, about 1 cup in a pot, and put one clove and one cut clove into pieces in the olive oil -- You put the gas stove  on low and added McCormick Garlic Powder.  I used Bucca olive oil, my parent's Bucca olive oil. Then, I poured the red wine vinegar in to the Goya Black Beans in the pot that are being cooked on low. I sometimes use the peel - back top can of beans.

I placed a frying pan on the stove and I put a little olive oil in the pan. Then I placed a little Hot Sauce Salsa Picante de Chile Habanero imported and distributed by El Yucateco in the pan with two garlic cloves.  Then I squeezed a half an orange and a half lemon into a juicer cup.  Orale! Chile Arbol is in the recipe too. Orale Chile Arbol is deep red dried peppers, one or two is added, then removed because they are Habanero Scotch Bonnet Pepper hot! Fire engine hot. Sometimes I use Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil for dressing and marinating.  I added 4 tablespoons of chili powder and curry powder. A little Goya Coconut Milk Leche de Coco is also added to the frying pan.  There is a low fat version of canned Coconut Milk.  I found a recipe for Red Snapper with coconut milk on the Goya Coconut Leche de Coco can. goya.com I stirred in Sriracha by Texas Pete hot chile sauce by TW Garner Food Company and Mimi's Products Curry Powder. Cooking 1 ground beef hamburger patty in the frying pan that is infatuated with the Hot Sauce Salsa Picante de Chile Habanero by El Yucateco Hot Sauce Salsa Picante de Chile Habanero, Orale! Chile Arbol, and Goya Coconut Milk Leche de Coco. I cut up the ground hamburger patty and I cooked the hamburger on low after it's brown in the middle, after I added the contents of the pot that included black beans.

Curry powder is mild curry powder from coriander, turmeric, ginger, fenugreek, anise, cumin, cinnamon, black pepper, yellow mustard, mace and cardamom. McCormick Mace produces and distributes mace. McCormick writes that mace is a part of a nutmeg seed.  Refresh. Replenish. Rehydrate. is the McCormick & Company, Inc. trend the recipe for a summer frozen mock alcoholic beverage.  Blueberry Vanilla “Lemonade” Shaved Ice Mocktail  mccormick.com 

The food in the pot and the pan has been simmering for the minimum of an hour.

#OnlyinMN
     
exploreminnesota.com 

Comments

Popular Posts