Prayer

I pray for protection for kidnap victims, kidnapped by strippers, and strippers who are abusing narcotics. I pray they seek rehabilitation. However, I can't help.

There was a young woman that was kidnapped after someone threatened her mother and driven to a strip club. Social workers helped them get careers and then they stalked and physically  assaulted the young woman and her mother until the police arrested them and sent them to prison for a brief time and a half way house. Police need assistance in helping victims of crime not be stalked by mentally ill people who victimized them in the past. A mentally ill man took me to a strip club in New Jersey when I was under 5 years old. Normally, I don't agree with long term incarceration, however, after a lifetime of being victimized verbally, I pray the perpetrators are sentenced and incarcerated.  I don't want to socialize with his friends or family.


 Participating in spiritual practices during childhood and adolescence may be a protective factor for a range of health and well-being outcomes in early adulthood, according to a new study from Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health," stated the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.
Bada Bing. Bada Boom - Joe Causi

Comments

Popular Posts