Mild Jalapeno Peppers Grow in My Indoor Container Garden in My Sun Room

Photograph: Mild Jalapeno Pepper 3 centimeters

Written by Stephanie Taylor, Editor-in-Chief, Intelligent Luxury


Life for my indoor garden plants are tranquil. I am the Indoor Container Vegetable Garden Lady! My indoor garden mild jalapeno peppers plant grew white flowers, then the white flowers died. Now, two new mild jalapeno peppers are growing. One mild pepper is 3 centimeters and one is 1 centimeters.  I planted the seeds of a tomato from the Heirloom tomato plant in the container and tomato plants from the seeds are 1 inch tall.   The new tomato plants are 1 inch tall.  The white flowers stayed attached to pepper then the flower petals dropped into the flower pot. They are self - pollinating or the Q-Tip that I used to brush the inside of the flower pollinated the flower. I watch the plants and the Black Beauty eggplant plants are still growing- the Tabasco Hot Pepper plants are still growing. Two tomatoes grew from my Heirloom tomato plant, then the Heirloom tomato plant died. Michael Jordan can you help me with my indoor garden, you were a farmer! First Lady Michelle Obama grew a vegetable garden at The White House. First Lady Melania Trump sustains the vegetable garden at The White House. I gardened as a girl. American Grown: The Story of the White House Kitchen Garden and Gardens Across America by Michelle Obama is sold by Barnes & Noble Booksellers. 

Comments

Popular Posts