I’ve recommended Herman Cain." - President Donald J. Trump in the Oval Office


Written by Stephanie Taylor, Editor-in-Chief
Intelligent Luxury

President Donald J. Trump stated before the bilateral meeting with Vice Premier Liu of the People's Republic of China on April 4, 2019,  "I’ve recommended Herman Cain.  He is a very terrific man, a terrific person.  He’s a friend of mine.  I have recommended him highly for the Fed.  I’ve told my folks that that’s the man.  And we’ll -- he’s doing some pre-checking now, and I would imagine he’d be in great shape.  I find Herman to be an outstanding person, a truly outstanding individual.  I would think he would do very well there."


Mr. Herman Cain was the chief executive officer of a pizza corporation, graduated from Morehouse College in 1967 and graduated from Purdue University earning a master's degree in computer science.  Jerome H. Powell is the current Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.  The Federal Reserve is the central bank of the United States.  

Popular Posts