College: Learning about Yourself


Thursday, March 2019
Written by Stephanie Taylor
Intelligent Luxury

College is learning about yourself. You learn about others too. In college I learned that I love books.  I love non-fiction books about sociology and I love fiction about family drama. What did you love about living in the dorm in college and participating in courses at your alma mater? 

My alma mater is in the city of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I shopped, partied, and was employed by businesses in Philadelphia. Working with people from Philadelphia is an experience in honest and heart. As I attended college, you could only take courses on-campus.  Now, you can take courses online.  Online class allow more students who need to work to attend; an excellent addition to the academic industry. 

I learned in college to discuss my ideologies with others and learn from others ideologies about business, literature, and society.  Society created the internet to ease communication with people. People are learning more about the world from the internet. Learning about yourself in society today is searching for your name on the internet too. 

Popular Posts