Song: Philadelphia Owl


I love Philadelphia


New York it's right near you!
I fell in love with a
sandwich named a Philly Cheese Steak
With onion, hot and sweet peppers, ketchup.
WaWa Lemonade is my drink
I study at Temple University's Paley Library to think
About men past and present
They give me presents on holidays
Follow me to the Galleria Mall
On the orange line, it's always on time
then transfer to the market street line
I purchase Iman lipstick at J.C. Penny
I ate cool ranch ridges lays potato chips
Than I dip to to uhh ahh uhh uhh ahh let me clear my throat
a moat around Fairmont Park
Carries the fine men of the crew from Temple to P. U , I mean U. Penn
Grab a pen and sign your term paper
I caught the vapors. of my highlighter markie
power 99 ll cool j concerts is where I be
I passed grammar and IH!
The men at Temple University I liked to date.
Now I listen to Zhane as I clean my dream apartment

Pattie Labelle the greastest hits is next on my I pOD
Groove Theory is our philosophy at Temple University
Number One is KRS at University of Pennsylvania,
I missed the Lauryn Hill concert because I had a test! 

Popular Posts