Ladies, Plan Your Non - Baseball Events at Yankee Stadium. Transport on the Metro - North Railroad!

Written by Stephanie Taylor

Yankee Stadium has meeting rooms to host your next corporate event. Tour the stadium's museum, I toured the museum; I have yet to tour the stadium.  Ladies' dress in clothes to prevent the cold in April! I purchased tickets to the New York Yankee game to support Mr. Derek Jeter's last year, to support Mr. Curtis Granderson, Mr. Joe Torre, and the Steinbrenners. I shopped for urban pants in The Bronx after a game!   I smelled the Puerto Rican cuisine of roast pork, black beans and yellow rice ( Cook the brown rice and add the black beans! )cooked in the Latin entrepreneur restaurants in The Bronx. I usually drive to The Bronx in my automobile; I actually rode on the railroad to Yankee Stadium on a clean Metro - North Railroad train directly to the stadium! 


                                                          mlb.com/yankees/ballpark

Popular Posts