Middle Eastern Culinary Arts, Literary, and Sociology Trade Show Dates !

Middle Eastern Culinary Arts, Literary, and Sociology Trade Show 2019

Tuesday, August 13, 2019
Wednesday, August 14, 2019
Thursday, August 15, 2019
Friday, August 16, 2019

Listed are suggested nations to visit in the Middle East. Learn about economic  opportunities in culinary arts, literary arts, sociology. I define the borders in Middle East. I include Western Sahara, Sudan, Ethiopia as Middle Eastern countries on my middle eastern country list. Learn to sell, market, and promote middle eastern cuisine, literature, products, services, and sociology in America at Intelligent Luxury's Middle Eastern Culinary Arts, Literary, and Sociology Trade Show!


Egypt
Israel
Oman
Bahrain
United Arab Emirates
Sudan?

A travel advisory that I pray ends about specific nation.

Please visit Harlem!

African Culinary Arts, Literary, and Sociology Trade Show 2019


Dakar, Senegal & Nairobi, Kenya

Monday, June 24, 2019
Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Thursday, June 27, 2019
Friday, June 28, 2019

Invitees only are permitted to attend these trade shows.

Pleas sponsor my trip; e-mail me at:
Stephanie@intelligentluxurymagazine.com.
Sponsor my trade shows at the rate of $175,000 per 30 - Seconds video commercial per trade show!


Popular Posts