First Lady Melanie Trump's Visit to Cairo, Egypt

Written by Stephanie Taylor

Video of First Lady Melania Trump in Egypt on CNN

"I want to thank President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi and First Lady Entissar Amer for hosting me in Egypt," said First Lady Melania Trump.  "It was a nice opportunity to see the pyramids in person, which are truly a historical treasure.  We must do our best to preserve such important historical sites, and I was so pleased to learn of the work that USID has done to help with preservation efforts at the base of the Sphinx."   I traveled to Africa too. Historical sites in Cairo, Egypt are African-American theological history.

I may have worked for the New York Times. Kente cloth and Caucasian-African fashion trends are in articles covering the First Lady Melania Trump's expedition to Africa in the New York Times.

nytimes..com

Popular Posts