I Read Books! I Purchase Books at Book Stores!🎓🐋🐧🐳🐘


Written by Stephanie

I read books at the library at three years old! Anna Karenina written by Leo Tokstoy is a book I didn't read yet! The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton is super; it's a book similar to Edith Wharton's Age of Innocence. The Souls of Black Folk written by W.E.B. DuBois is a non-fiction book that I am re-reading. I purchased two Charles Dickens novels titled: Pickwick Papers and Nicholas Nickleby - I didn't read these books - from Pickwick!  I plan to read luxury snobby literature to compare plots!  I love humorous heterosexual shopping snobbery new literature! This Hudson River is mentioned in The Deerslayer written by James F. Cooper it's a slow naturalist novel that I loved reading.

Emily Bronte and Jane Austen are authors that penned super snobby fun literature! 🎓 

Popular Posts