Tiger Woods Golfs with TaylorMade Golf Company's Golf Clubs

TaylorMade Golf Company Announces Signing of Tiger Woods to Tour Staff with Multi-Year Contract

TaylorMade's golf clubs are now in the hands of Tiger Woods. Tiger will play TaylorMade's "driver, fairway woods, irons and wedges," stated a press release from TaylorMade's global communications manager, Jorey Mendes. Tiger Woods is a 14-time major championship winner!



“Throughout my career, I’ve always been meticulous about my equipment. Over the past few months, I’ve had clubs from every brand sent to me to test. When it came to making a final decision, the choice was easy—it all came down to performance, which is why I chose TaylorMade."

"Our product teams at TaylorMade have a singular focus - to create the best performing golf equipment in the world. We are thrilled that Tiger has chosen to play TaylorMade. His impact on the game of golf is undeniable and we are honored to have him part of our team.” 
David Abeles, CEO, TaylorMade Golf Company

For more information on TaylorMade Golf equipment or Tour staff players, visit TaylorMadeGolf.com.

-- Stephanie Taylor! 

Popular Posts