Racing: 2017 Dakar Rally to feature BMW Mini All4's

2017 Dakar Rally

 

The 2017 Dakar Rally is in Dakar, United Arab Emirates. BMW Mini ALL4 cars racing with 8 teams. BMW Mini had four Dakar wins from 2012 through 2015) and four FIA Cross Country Rally World Cup titles from 2012 through 2015.

Mini All4 


Mini All4 

Race Car Drivers:

Mikko Hirvonen (FIN) & Michel Périn (FRA) 
Bryce Menzies (USA) & Peter Mortensen (USA)
Yazeed Al-Rajhi (KSA) & Timo Gottschalk (GER)
Orlando Terranova (ARG) & Andreas Schulz (GER) 
Jakub Przygonski (POL) & Tom Colsoul (BEL) 
Boris Garafulic (CHL) & Filipe Palmeiro (POR) 
Mohamed Abu Issa (QAT) & Xavier Panseri (FRA) impress.
Stephan Schott (GER)  &  Unnamed Driver

“Competing in Dakar has been a lifelong dream of mine,” said a happy Menzies. “I’m thrilled to be headed to Dakar as part of X-raid Team and fulfilling that dream. I’ve competed in quite a few races in a variety of terrain now and while nothing can prepare you for how gruelling the Dakar is I feel very comfortable with my team, my car and my co-driver. I’m looking forward to taking the green flag.”
  

The Dakar Rally 2017 is on January 2nd - 14th, 2017. 

Popular Posts