Happy Fried Chicken Day!

Fun Facts about Chick-fil-A's Original Chicken Sandwich (PRNewsFoto/Chick-fil-A, Inc.)


Today, Chick-fil-A® joins fellow restaurants around the country in celebration of "National Fried Chicken Day."   
Chick-fil-A 100 percent all-natural breast meat, with no fillers or additives, 
"Like most things Truett did, he just made decisions that were good for our food and good for our customers," says Shona Jonson, Chick-fil-A's culinary senior manager. "I don't know what you'd call it – serendipitous or magical – but the peanut oil makes our chicken sandwich nearly impossible to replicate."

   The Original Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich (PRNewsFoto/Chick-fil-A, Inc.)

Chick-fil-A strips with Polynesian sauce are my favorite chicken strips from my days in Philadelphia and I love Chick-fil-A stand-alone stores in New Jersey. However, they are not in Nyack! Enjoy it for me!  I think it's the peanut oil! 

- Written by Chick-fil-A and Stephanie Taylor


Photographs: Chick-fil-A, Inc.



Popular Posts