Eggplant Envelope with Cottage Cheese & Sundried Tomatoes

Eggplant  Envelope with Cottage Cheese & Sundried Tomatoes Recipe

Eggplant  Envelope with Cottage Cheese & Sundried Tomatoes
Recipe





I fried the eggplant after dipping in egg and milk batter, then dipping in garlic bread crumbs where I added garlic powder, onion powder and crushed red pepper to the bread crumbs. Then, I fried in olive oil until brown on one side then turned the eggplant slice over to brown on the other side.  Then I smeared cottage cheese, then I smeared tomato sauce with shredded sundried tomatoes on top. Then parmesan cheese was sprinkled on top before I folded the piece.  I put the folded pieces into to the oven until the cottage cheese was hot. 

Fried eggplant slices.



Shaked parmesan cheese on to cottage cheese and eggplant slice.
Placed sundried tomato slices on to cottage cheese, parmesan cheese and eggplant slice. 


Smeared heated tomato sauce and sundried tomatoes on to cottage cheese, parmesan cheese and eggplant slice.

Smeared cottage cheese on slice of eggplant.

Eggplant  Envelope with Cottage Cheese & Sundried Tomatoes

Popular Posts